The Tax Factory BSI 10.0 upgrade and end-of-support for 9.0
- BSI 9.0 will no longer be supported after November 30, 2014
- Companies are moving over to 10.0, but not without bumps
- Upgrade early to allow yourself enough time to adjust
- It is often unutilized by companies that would truly benefit from it
- Garnishments, deductions for benefits included
- Allows for auditing and streamline process when put in place
Considerations for integrating SAP Payroll with FICO
Year end’s approach
- Clearing of claims
- Schedule yourself out of this year and into January
- Head over to the SAP support portal for the newsletter, reference materials/guidelines, support packages, and SAP notes
Streamlining of payroll processes by creating a process model
Custom area menu use
- Outline step-by-step for users
- Custom transaction code to call specific variant
If you’d like to listen to the entire podcast, you can find it here.
On November 5, Mike will take your SAP payroll questions live online during a Q&A chat. You can find more information about the Q&A here; we hope you’ll join!
At Integrated Consulting Group, we specialize in the design, development, and customization of SAP Human Capital Management business software for leading edge North American companies with global reach. Have any questions about SAP? Feel free to contact us via the contact page of our site, or on Twitter or LinkedIn.